In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
Perfect for gearheads, Patagonia's Black Hole Duffel 70L easily swallows a week's worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
• Padded base protects contents
• Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
• 1,440 g (3 lbs 2.79 oz)
• Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
• Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• 1440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
• 28" x 17.5" x 13"
• 70L (4272 cu in)
• Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
• Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black HoleŽ Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
• Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
• A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; two mesh interior lid pockets keep essentials organized and close at hand