Their Black Hole Pack is a burly 25-liter daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from Patagonia's Black Hole bags.
• Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
• 650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
• Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
• Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved
• 650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz)
• 22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
• 25L (1526 cu in)
• Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
• Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
• Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
• Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
• Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing