Patagonia's easy-wearing Retro Pile Jacket is made from supple, 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling for warmth that stands up to serious chill. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize chafing.
• Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling thatís warm and easy-care
• Full-zip, hip-length jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; raglan sleeves for mobility
• Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
• Spandex trim on cuffs and hem
• Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize chafing