Patagonia's Back for Good Uprisal Hoody is made with 14.9 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody.
• 726 g (25.6 oz)
• 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece
• Champion-weight fabric with a soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
• Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
• Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
• Artwork by 4th Avenue Graphics
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn