You won't need to take a step back to realize that Patagonia's Back Step Shirt is one awesome top. Made out of a lightweight blend of hemp and organic cotton, this shirt brings some serious comfort to the table, while its two chest pockets ensure that you always have a home for your favorite items. Natural colors and classic plaids make the Back Step Shirt a stylish option for days where the temps begin to push the triple digits.
• 204 g (7.2 oz)
• 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton plain weave
• Made of a soft, breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend for warm-weather comfort
• Buttons made of coconuts on the front placket and button-through chest pockets
• The shoulder seams are positioned forward, not over the shoulder, for greater comfort under pack straps and shoulder bags
• Chest pockets secure with buttons
• A subtle shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement and side vents provide greater range of motion