A warm, low-bulk shirt jacket made of soft, sweater-knit 100% recycled polyester fleece is just what you get out of Patagonia's Better Sweater Shirt Jacket.
• 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™sewn
• Full-length button-front placket
• Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
• Side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso
• Adjustable cuffs with two-snap closures
• Hip length