In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
New Arrivals » Patagonia »
From summertime thunderboomers through spring snowfall, on alpine rock or backcountry tours, Patagonia's Calcite Jacket stays light, durable and stormproof. It's built with a packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite Plus fabric that has a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort.
Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
Fair Trade Certified sewn
411 g (14.5 oz)
2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
• Alpine helmet--compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
• Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
• Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
• Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures