Patagonia's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
• 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Zip-neck styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
• Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
• Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement