Frozen temps call for a pair of baselayer bottoms that can adapt to a range of fluctuating conditions, and Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms are sure to do the job. Polartec Power Grid fabric works to keep the heat inside and the moisture outside, leaving you warm and comfy no matter what you're getting into, and a gusseted crotch with a fully functional fly adds durability and convenience that can't be matched. Hiking up a snow-covered mountain or skiing down it, your body will have everything that it needs with the Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms.
• Functional fly
• Flatlock seams minimize chafing
• 133 g (4.7 oz)
• 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
• Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
• Fabricís open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
• Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
• Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility