Hot weather can shut you down, Patagonia's Lightweight A/C Shirt keeps you going. It has an ultralight, airy fabric that stays cool, breathes with a buoyant ease and rests lightly on the skin.
• Its straight hem goes with most every situation and side vents provide greater range of motion
• Materials: 2.2-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp lightweight crepe
• Made of ultralight, airy 95% organic cotton/5% hemp crepe that breathes and rests lightly on your skin
• The front placket has distinct coconut shell buttons
• Laid-back styling includes a camp collar that lays flat against skin for a relaxed look and feel
• The left-chest welt pocket holds your sunglasses, a do-to list or tickets for the show
• Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)