In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Men's » Patagonia »
Patagonia's Lined Isthmus Hoody is a warm, sherpa-lined hooded bomber jacket is equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain.
• Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
• Fair Trade Certified sewn
• 950 g (33.5 oz)
• Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
• Body lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2"-pile sherpa fleece
• Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
• Sleeve insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
• Shell made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture
• Torso lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
• Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
• Three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
• Two handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions