Patagonia's easy-wearing Lone Mountain Parka might have the look and feel of a soft cotton jacket, but in reality it's a technically tuned, insulated shelter from cold, wet conditions. The wet-weather performance starts with a 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabric made of 51% recycled nylon that's completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish boosts storm protection and increases durability. Inside, a 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining glides smoothly over layers and manages moisture when your pace quickens.
• Internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 2-layer 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish and insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
• Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures
• Fixed, insulated two-way-adjustable hood
• Adjustable cuffs with snapped-tab closures
• Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece