The North Face's newly updated Cyclone Jacket 3 uses highly wind-resistant WindWall fabric and a water-repellent finish to keep you covered from trailhead to summit. This lightweight, packable jacket is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle and is even designed to be recycled and repurposed at the end of its lifespan.
• Highly wind-resistant WindWall fabric
• Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
• Attached, three-piece hood with a shockcord and cord locks for adjustability
• Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip made with recycled materials
• Mesh-lined, reverse-coil-zip, welt hand pockets with zips made with recycled materials
• Elasticated cuffs
• Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Center Back: 27.5"
• body: 40D 65 g/m² WindWall™—53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
• lining: 75D 83 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
• Standard fit
• Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products