In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Clearance » Clearance »
The Nano Puff Vest from Patagonia allows you to tackle any adventure with an unbeatable amount of style, while keeping you toasty warm. This vest is crafted out of a super tough polyester fabric that possesses 60 grams of Primaloft Gold Insulation to keep you nice and toasty as you go about your day. The Nano Puff Vest features supreme packing abilities, so only storing one jacket in your pack is a thing of the past.
Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
227 g (8 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
• Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
• Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop