Eat the powder like you eat your morning bowl of cereal in the Powder Bowl Jacket from Patagonia. This jacket blends a tough DWR treated GORE-TEX fabric with an adjustable powder skirt to deliver you a jacket that is waterproof, windproof, super durable, and ready for anything. The Powder Bowl Jacket will also have you looking as fresh as a daisy as a result of its sweet cut and stylish colors.
• Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
• Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh
• Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
• Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
• Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
• Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
• Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants