Patagonia's Shelled Insulator Pants are a versatile, highly water-resistant, insulated soft-shell pant that provides stretch, warmth and windproof protection for fishing in cool or cold conditions.
9.6-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Tough, 3-layer, stretch-woven shell is water-resistant and lined with a windproof laminate and soft grid fleece insulation
• Two front drop-in pockets; one rear zippered security pocket
• Side elastic (Alpha stretch) waistband for comfortable fit
• Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at ankle cuffs
• Fair Trade Certifiedô sewn