In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Women's » Patagonia »
Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck Shirt is a breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec Power Grid fabric with HeiQ Pure odor control.
• Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
• Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
• 139 g (4.9 oz)
• 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with HeiQ Pure odor control
• Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
• Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
• Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Full underarm gussets for range of motion and chafe-free comfort