In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
You can think of Patagonia's Refugio Pack 28L as a personal refuge for all of your belongings, but without a ton of weight and bulk. This pack is perfect for the day trip into the woods, but also functions wonderfully during your morning commute, all of this is a result of its large pocket space, Air Flow back panel and shoulder straps for easy, comfy carrying, and its water repellent finish that is sure to help keep the moisture away from your precious belongings. The Refugio Pack 28L sports a wide array of colors that can quickly adapt anywhere from the middle of a trail to the middle of a classroom.
• Adjustable and removable sternum strap
• 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)
• Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
• 19 x 12 x 8
• 28L (1709 cu. in.)
• Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave; lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance
• Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket
• Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
• Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
• Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
• Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort