Lightweight, stuffable and exceedingly useful, Patagonia's Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack whether you're seeing the world or just visiting the local market.
• Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
• 370 g (13.05 oz)
• Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• 15.5" x 10.25" x 8"
• 27L (1648 cu in)
• Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that's weather-resistant and extremely packable
• The main compartment has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket for valuables. An external zippered organizer (with a key keeper) holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen
• Two stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets hold your favorite-sized vessel
• The adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness tucks neatly away when not in use
• The versatile design allows you to carry the Ultralight Black HoleŽ Tote Pack as either a tote or backpack