A technically simple layer, Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight Crew keeps you warm and dry whenever you're seeking out your next run or are just prepping for a long, snowy walk through the city. Made from a Polartec Power Grid fabric, this piece works to trap heat, remove moisture, and keep you comfortable regardless of how hard or soft you're working. Throw it on next to your skin and go about your day with an added warmth and comfort that you're body will love.
• Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
• 122 g (4.3 oz)
• 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
• Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabricís open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
• Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
• Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
• Elastic thumb loops help cover hands