A technically simple layer, Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck keeps you warm and dry whenever you're seeking out your next run or just prepping for a long, snowy walk through the city. Made from a Polartec Power Grid fabric, this piece works to trap heat, remove moisture, and keep you comfortable regardless of how hard or soft you're working, and whenever you really start to heat up, simply unzip the neck for additional airflow and a quick cool. Throw it on next to your skin and go about your day with an added warmth and comfort that you're body will love.
• Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
• Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
• 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 138 g (4.9 oz)
• Made in Colombia.
• Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
• Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
• Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort