In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Women's » Women's »
Patagonia's Crestview Pants most technical hiking pants are highly featured and made with recycled polyester for durability and spandex for stretch.
• Scuff guards add endurance to the inside-ankle area
• 400 g (14.1 oz)
• 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Extremely durable pants made of 6.2-oz 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave
• Five zippered pockets (two front and back; one on right leg) keep valuables safe
• Glued fly creates a clean aesthetic and increases water resistance
• Center-front button is easily repairable out in the wilderness
• Zippered cuffs have gussets to fit a wide range of boot sizes