In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
New Arrivals » Patagonia »
The crag just got more comfortable thanks to Patagonia's Hampi Rock Pants. Made with a combination of hemp, recycled polyester, and a touch of spandex, these pants are durable yet freeing so you can get the best of both worlds. Patagonia also stuffed the Hampi Rock Pants full all the right touches such as an articulated pattern and breathable mesh pocket bags, to make them that much better.
Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting
238 g (8.4 oz)
Body: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave
Waistband: 5.1-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey knit
• Lightweight, durable hemp/polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
• Articulated pattern enhances movement and comfort under a harness
• Soft, high-stretch waistband and lie-flat drawstring is barely noticeable under a harness
• Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
• Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope to secure valuables