When the unrelenting winds roll across the open plains, protect yourself in the comfort of Patagonia's Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka.
• Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
• Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
• 1,293 g (45.6 oz)
• Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
• Lining: (body and hood) 8.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4"-pile shearling fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
• Soft and durable 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy 1/4"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
• Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
• Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
• Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
• Welted, drop-in handwarmer pockets with additional double-needle chest pockets keep all your items safe