If you are looking for words to describe Patagonia's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket, beautifully functional might be a good start. This waterproof jacket is loaded with on-snow features such as a helmet compatible hood, pit zips, and a low profile powder skirt. Pack all that, some insulation, plus tons more into the simple, yet stylish, design of the Snowbelle Jacket and you're ready to hit everything, from the lodge to the slopes and back again.
• Concealed RECCO® reflector
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
• Insulation: (arms) 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
• Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• 882 g (31.1 oz)
• Made in Vietnam
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
• Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
• Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
• Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
• Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves