In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
New Arrivals » New Arrivals »
Patagonia's field-inspired Maple Grove Jacket is a steady choice for indecisive shoulder-season weather, thanks to sturdy 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The coat's collar and body are lined with polyester (35% recycled) long-hair pile fleece for cozy comfort.
Cropped, boxy silhouette and regular fit for easy layering
Shell: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Collar and body lining: 11.8-oz 100% polyester (35% recycled) long-hair pile fleece
Sleeve lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
992 g (35 oz)
• Tough 67% organic cotton/33% polyester canvas lined with ultrasoft high-pile fleece make the Maple Grove an excellent transitional-weather field jacket
• Durable organic cotton/polyester canvas gives the timeless aesthetic inspired by traditional field coats
• Body and collar lined with soft, high-pile, silky fleece; sleeves insulated with 60-g THERMOLITEŽ ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) for additional warmth
• Wide, center-front placket with exposed metal snaps and metal zipper
• Bellowed patch pockets with top and side entry; top pocket with rounded flap secures with two metal snaps