In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Clearance » Patagonia »
Patagonia's Shelled Retro-X Fleece Pullover is a versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made of cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather.
• 723 g (25.5 oz)
• Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4"-pile sherpa fleece
• Contrast shell: 4.8-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
• Contrast-shell fabric is certified as bluesign approved
• Made of 1/4"-pile sherpa fleece with a recycled nylon shell that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture; Fair Trade Certified™sewn
• Snap-front pullover with heritage design lines
• Two handwarmer pockets
• Forearms and elbows shelled with recycled nylon for additional abrasion resistance
• Elastic at cuffs and hem hold in warmth