Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
• Fair Trade Certified sewn
• 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
• Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
• 309 g (10.9 oz)
• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish