The second title in Purple Lizard's West Virginia Lizard Map Series, the Elkins -Otter Creek Lizard map covers a beautiful area in the Monongahela National Forest, from Elkins in the north to the famed Otter Creek and Laurel Fork Wilderness in the south. This area offers an authentic wilderness experience just a few hours from DC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh.
• Several rail trail routes - (including the mountain bike rail trail from Durbin to Glady)
• Vast network of winding dirt roads through remote mountain landscapes
• Restored historic railroad rides through beautiful areas - fun for the whole family!
• Three Wilderness Areas - the perfect places to unplug
• Hundreds of miles trails
• Multiple forks of the Cheat River for rafting, kayaking, tubing and more!
• Beautiful mountain creeks and streams
• Backcountry dispersed camping sites