Purple Lizard's newest member of the family, the Ohiopyle-Laurel Highlands Lizard Map covers Forbes State Forest and some of the most popular outdoor recreational playgrounds in Pennsylvania.
• Quebec Run Wild Area and Roaring Run Natural Area
• Mount Davis - the highest point in Pennsylvania at 3,213 feet!
• Youghiogheny River and the Youghiogheny River Lake
• Fort Necessity, Jumonville Glen and the Flight 93 Memorial
• The towns of Uniontown, Connellsville, Donegal, Somerset, Meyersdale, Confluence, and more!
• Hundreds of miles of beautiful trails, mountain strems, and rivers
• Forbes State Forest
• 46 miles of the Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail from Ohiopyle to Rt 30 Shelters
• Over 80 miles of the Great Allegheny Passage from I-70 to the PA-MD line
• So many State Parks: Laurel Ridge, Laurel Hill, Laurel Summit, Laurel Mountain, Linn Run, Kooser and Ohiopyle State Parks