Perform with the power and comfort of ZQ-certified Merino wool in Smartwool's Hike Light Cushion Crew socks,formerly known as PhD Outdoor. Smartwool updated their best women's hiking socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability and mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. The fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere "offering you all-day comfort and natural performance in a women's-specific fit. A crew height helps add coverage on the trails and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't.
• Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
• Women's specific fit
• Height 3.25"
• Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons
• Virtually Seamless Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
• 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
• Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
• Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
• Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
• Sock Height: Ankle
• Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
• 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
• Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
• Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort