Whether you run on a treadmill, on a sidewalk, on a track, or on a trail, your feet should stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a performance-oriented fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool technology helps them last through the miles, and the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot add just the right support. And because they re made with ZQ-certified Merino wool, they re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose Smartwool's Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
• Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
• Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
• Sock Height: Low Ankle
• Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
• 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
• Mesh zones for added breathability
• Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort