Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on Smartwool's responsibly sourced Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, these socks feature Smartwool's top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability, Smartwool upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort.
• Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
• Women's specific fit
• Height 3.25"
• Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 3200% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
• Virtually Seamless Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
• 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
• Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
• Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
• Sock Height: Ankle
• Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
• 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
• Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
• Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort