Nothing says "go far. feel good." like Smartwool's updated Hike Light Mid Crew socks (formerly known as PhD Outdoor) "designed to help you hike how you like comfortably. We've reimagined the perfect Merino wool hiking sock by using recycled nylon for sustainable construction and improved durability and breathability zones for unwavering comfort. This hiking sock offers a women's-specific fit and features our Indestructawool technology for even more durability, our 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless toe for less pressure and more comfort. Light cushion on the bottom of the sock also helps add in-shoe/boot comfort on rough trails.
• Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
• Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
• Women's specific fit
• Height 3.25"
• Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons
• Sock Height: Mid Crew
• Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
• Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
• 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
• Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort