An ability to endure everything that you toss its way, Spyderco's Endura Knife is one that you'll always want resting in your pocket. With a VG-10 steel blade, easy to open design, and belt clip, this knife is as sharp as it is convenient and functional.
• Closed length: 4.75"
• Weight: 2.9 oz
• Flat saber-ground VG-10 steel blade
• A black FRN Bi-Directional Textured lightweight handle
• Four-way clip option
• Screw-together construction
• Skeletonized steel liners
• Phosphor bronze washers
• Sturdy back lock with David Boye Dent
• Spine jimping
• Enlarged thumb hole for easy one-handed opening
• This model includes the Emerson Opener feature
• This hook deploys the blade quickly and effortlessly when pulling it from your pocket
• The FRN handles are a unique dark grey
• Blade length: 3.75"
• Open length: 8.5"