The Superfeet Carbon insole is the result of years of research and field testing. This insole is for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. Superfeet's revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. The Carbon's distinct biomechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
• Low-profile design: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
• Ultralight high-density foam: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
• Odor-control coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
• Biomechanical Shape
• Carbonfiber stabilizer cap: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
• Beveled edge: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
• Foam perforations: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
• Wider forefoot: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.