We are unable to accept returns on food products.
• Each serving is 100 calories. For endurance workouts, mix 2-3 scoops per 24 oz of water per hour. Adjust to your personal calorie needs during training, using hunger as a guide. When it's dialed in, you'll feel satisfied and energetic, not hungry or full. On hot days, keep the same calories per hour, but increase water. To use in combo with other foods, reduce Tailwind intake by the calories you're consuming elsewhere to avoid overloading the gut. For shorter workouts (<2hr), you can use less Tailwind to taste
• Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind
• No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching
• Tasty all day: Clean, light flavors taste better the longer you go
• Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact with water and cleans up with a quick rinse. No film, aftertaste or science experiments
• All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable magical ingredients