In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Kids' » The North Face »
Here to grant you the luxurious liberty of being able to tackle anything the slopes and snow can bring to the table are the Freedom Insulated Pants from The North Face. Pairing a durable HyVent shell with a toasty HeatSeeker insulation makes these pants perfect for anything from building a snowman to tearing down the slopes, where their gaiters and articulated knees keep the snow out and promote some serious mobility. The Freedom Insulated Pants have a clean and sleek look with some sharp North Face logos thrown about to keep your little girl looking great no matter where her snow adventures take her.
• Secure-zip handwarmer pockets
• Ankle gaiter with gripper elastic
• Reinforced cuffs at hem
• Reinforced inner-leg boot kickpatches
• System map
• Reflective logo on front of pant
• Body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L--100% polyester micro-dobby; Lining: 53 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
• Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
• EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
• Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro® closure