The North Face's Carto Triclimate Jacket is a waterproof, breathable and windproof DryVent 2L shell paired with a zip-out, insulated liner jacket. It can be adapted for total comfort in almost any situation.
• [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
• Heat transfer logo on left chest
• Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Outer Lining: 75D 68 G/M 100% Polyester Taffeta With Non-PFC DWR Finish
• Outer Insulation: 60% Recycled Polyester In Body, 120 G In Collar, 60 G In Sleeves
• Outer Body: 75D 116 G/M DryVent 2L "100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
• Inner: 50D 72 G/M 100% Polyester Taffeta
• Inner Insulation: 100 G Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
• Center Back: 27"
• Adjustable hood
• [Inner Jacket] Synthetic Insulation
• Additional secure-zip pocket on liner
• Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell helps keep you dry