The North Face's Apex Elevation Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent soft-shell hooded jacket for insulated, breathable warmth during active winter endeavors.
• Zippered chest and hand pockets
• Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
• Hidden hem cinch-cord adjusts at center front zip
• Avg Weight: 1020 g (35.97 oz)
• Center Back: 28.75"
• body: 20D x 20D 195 g/m² WindWall®--96% polyester, 4% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• lining: 40D x 40D 53 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
• insulation: PrimaLoft® Black Insulation 60% recycled polyester: 120 g in collar and body; 80 g in hood and sleeves
• Standard fit
• 120 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation throughout the collar and body and 80 g in the hood and sleeves
• 100% windproof fabric
• Attached, fully adjustable, insulated drop hood
• Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip