Meet Circaloft, The North Face's new lightweight, highly packable, synthetic insulation line. With an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio, fully recycled body fabrics, adjustable hood and the ability to stow in its right hand pocket (or external stuffsack), the Circaloft 1/4-Zip Pullover is a versatile, go-to layer built for the great outdoors As one of TNF's Circular Design styles, solid color options are made with sustainably conscious materials and recyclable when you get it back to us.
• Exposed center front zip
• Secure-zip hand pockets and chest pocket
• Dual packability options in external stow bag and wearer's right hand pocket let you compress garment for easier carry
• Circular Design| thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products (prints are excluded; Circular Design currently applies to solid colorways only)\
• Embroidered logo on left chest; OXP| Indigenous Peoples Day patches
• Center Back: 27.75"
• Solid Body: 30D x 30D 50 g/m 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
• Print Body: 30D 48 g/m 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
• Lining: 30D 50 g/m 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
• Insulation: 60 g/m 75% recycled polyester, 25% polyester sheet Insulation
• Standard fit
• Synthetic-sheet insulation
• Vertical 2x4 quilting pattern holds sheet insulation in place to reduce both cold spots and insulation-cluster migration
• Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
• Attached hood with a drawcord for adjustability