The North Face's McMurdo Parka, their longest men's coat, has a long list of must-have features. It is windproof, waterproof, breathable and insulated with 550-fill goose down.
• Removable faux-fur ruff
• Internal emergency gaiter built into hood
• Relaxed fit
• Adjustable cuff tabs
• Center Back: 32.5"
• body: 70D x 160D 158 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-73% nylon, 27% cotton plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
• Avg Weight: 1490 g (3 lbs 4.56 oz)
• insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
• 100% windproof fabric
• Low-profile, reverse-coil-zip chest handwarmer pockets
• Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
• 550 fill goose down