In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Camping/Hiking » The North Face »
The North Face's One Bag is an ingenius 3-in-1 sleeping system, The One Bag has interchangeable layers to configure it for 5, 20 or 40°F temps. Take it road tripping, camping or backpacking in any season.
• Interchangeable system is patent pending
• Zippers allow easy transitions between the 3 configurations
• Combine the outer and mid layer for a super-warm, 5°F bag that's suitable for winter camping
• Temperature Rating: 5°F / 20°F / 40°F
• Limit: 17°F / 38°F
• Comfort: 29°F / 46°F
• Compressed Volume: 17.5 / 13.5 / 9.1 liters
• Insulation: 800-Fill Goose Down
• Shell: 20-denier nylon
• Lining: 20-denier nylon
• Fits Up To (in.): Long - Left Zip: 85 inches Regular - Left Zip: 78 inches
• Shoulder Girth (in.): Long - Left Zip: 63 inches Regular - Left Zip: 61 inches
• Hip Girth (in.): Long - Left Zip: 59 inches Regular - Left Zip: 57 inches
• Zipper Location: Left/Right
• Mid layer also converts to a shawl for added versatility
• For mild nights of 40°F or warmer, use the lightweight, synthetic outer layer on its own
• Removable mid layer has lightweight, compressible 800-fill-power goose down for warmth down to 20°F
• Maximum weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.; minimum weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
• Bottom layer rolls up into a pillow for maximum comfort