The North Face's ThermoBall Eco Jacket features a new quilting pattern and updated insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It's also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold "and easier on the planet.
• Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
• Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Avg Weight: 518 G (1 Lb 2.27 Oz)
• Center Back: n25.5"
• Body: 100% Recycled Nylon
• Insulation: 11 G/Ft ThermoBall Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
• Standard fit
• 2x2 quilt pattern
• ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
• Reverse-coil center front zip
• Packs into chest pocket