In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Footwear » The North Face »
The North Face's VECTIV Infinite is a fast, responsive trail shoe that thrives in technical terrain. With exceptional traction, optimal cushioning and a propulsive rocker midsole, this shoe delivers 360° stability every step of your longest trail days.
• Sole Unit: VECTIV technology designed to maximize energy on the trail
• 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
• Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
• 3D-molded heel counter
• Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
• OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
• Upper: Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
• Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
• 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
• Perforated microfiber tongue for additional breathability