Breathable and waterproof, The North Face's super-packable Dryzzle Jacket is a perfect choice for hiking, camping and adventuring in wet weather.
• Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
• Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
• Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
• Hem cinch-cord
• Slight drop-tail hem
• Recycled content by weight: solid colorways are rated "best"; heather colorways are rated "better"
• Avg Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Center Back: 27"
• solid: 50D 96 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L 100% recycled polyester woven with tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• heather: 35D x 20D 35% recycled polyester 65% polyester face with 100% recycled polyester tricot backer
• Standard fit
• Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with a soft, recycled, stretch-woven face and recycled, stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
• 100% windproof fabric
• Attached, fully adjustable hood
• Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem covers the center front zip