Made with 100% recycled fabrics and available in extended sizes, The North Face's Plus Antora Parka is a bold, thigh-length silhouette for cold-weather adventuring. This water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell features an adjustable hem and hood so you can customize your fit to the adventure.
• Standard Fit
• Sizes 1X "3X patterned specifically for plus size
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
• 100% windproof fabric
• Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
• Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
• Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
• Elastic-bound cuffs
• Drop-tail hem
• Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• body: 70D x 70D 109 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable-water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
• upper-body, upper-yoke and pocket lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
• hood, lower-body and sleeve lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
• Center back: 34"
• Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish