In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Footwear » Timberland Company »
Protect your feet from the elements this winter with the Euro Hiker Waterproof Hiking Boots crafted from waterproof Better Leather and Timberland's exclusive TimberDry waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles. A rubber lug outsole gives you traction in slippery conditions, while arch support and high-rebound cushioning help keep you comfortable. Other eco-conscious materials used in their construction include linings and laces containing 50% recycled plastic diverted from landfills.
• Midsole of compression-molded EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
• TimberDry waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
• Rubber lug outsole
• Shaft: 4.25 in./10.8 cm
• Heel: 1 in./2.5 cm
• Upper: Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
• 50% recycled PET laces
• ReBOTL™ fabric lining
• Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed
• Steel shank for arch support