We're not sure if zebras earn their stripes the same way children learn to obey their parents. But even if you stumbled upon a wild zebra searching for stripes, it still wouldn't be as rare as your kid getting a blister in these socks. Darn Tough's Zebra Canyon's moisture-wicking Merino Wool naturally prevents them and protects their tiny feet with Lightweight Cushion underfoot. Consider it earned.
• Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
• The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way
• Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot
• Height: Micro Crew
• Weight: Lightweight
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
• Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather