Black / White
Union Bindings Contact Binding133071
The Contact Binding from Union Bindings offers excellent board flex and control for the intermediate-to-advanced rider looking to continue on the road of progression. The carbon-injected base adds some much needed durability to take on the bumps and bruises you might throw its way, while the Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean allows for easy adjusting of your lean.
- Contact Base - This carbon-injected base is made of Dupont™ Zytel® ST and is guaranteed against breakage with a lifetime warranty.
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST - The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a lifetime warranty.
- Injected Dual Zone EVA Bushings - Two separate zones provide dampening underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead sports. Each size comes with its own durometer for custom performance.
- Multi-Layered Tapered Strap Core Injected Aluminum Buckles - Fast in, and fast out. Union aluminum is second-to-none.
- All-New Toe Buckle System with Push-Pin - Easy to adjust, this toe buckle system offers premium hold and customization.
- All-New Toe Cup Design - Holds better to your boots for consistent control and also moves vertically for multiple boot-to-strap positions.
- Symmetric 3D Direct-Connect Strap System - Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core evenly distributes pressure in a symmetrical package.
- Fusion Highbacks - Offers up lateral tweakability in any temperature.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean - Quick and easy to use, adjust your forward lean with a simple flip of a knob then slide it to wherever you want and re-lock it. Easily done while waiting in those pesky lift lines.
- All-New Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups - This process removes material to reduce weight but maintains strength.
- Universal Disks - Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware - The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
Brands > Union Bindings
Categories > Snowsports
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboard Bindings
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboard Bindings > All-Mountain
Categories > Shop by Price Range > $50 to $100+
Related Searches: 133071 , union bindings Contact Binding , Contact Binding union bindings , union Contact Binding , union bindings , union bindings bindings , union snowboard bindings , snowboarding , snow board bindings , snowboard bindings , snowboardbindings , board bindings , winter board bindings